Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Saturday, April 20, 2013

{Mandy} Shopping: Charming Charlie, Ulta, Walmart

I spent the last couple of days with my mom. Friday I picked up a few nail polishes and a lipstick. Saturday, some necklaces, a hat (not pictured), and another nail polish.



I'm in love with the cross one. I'm not religious but it has a rosary/80's feel to me? I'm thrilled with all of the 80's inspired stuff popping up. Especially colors and accessories. Plus, it's pink and was on clearance for $3.99 (Charming Charlie). SCORE. The second is more of a mint green color, perfect for a new top I have. I liked the dragonfly pendant (Charming Charlie).







I've always really wanted a real set of pearls. Alas, it's just never happened. I picked these up in Charming Charlie as well. They are extra long and I can double or triple them. I love the size of the beads, they are exactly what I want in real ones. This little bow caught my eye within a slew of rose gold at Charming Charlie. I don't usually like gold but rose gold is pretty. Lots of bows and flowers on stuff, I noticed.


These are my cosmetic goodies I've gathered over the last two days.



Pink glitter! (Walmart - Simful Colors) and a coral color (Walmart - Sinful Colors).


Another pink polish. It's a bubble gum pink that I can't wait to give a try. And this highligher yellow is something I've been looking for. Probably one of my most exciting purchases.


A bright color lipstick. "Shocking Coral" in the Maybelline bright lipsticks.


I've tried this brand of these little decals before. I can't wait to see what they look like on. Neon pink peacock feathers are fun!

I also got two new dresses, a polka dot skirt, four new tops, and a neon pink cardigan. I can't wait to wear everything and post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...