Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

{Ashley} Nail of the week: SinfulColors "Hazard"

Hi! I'm trying to get back on track, starting with posting on here again! So here we go!

I painted my nails 3 times in as many days. Started out on Sunday with a dark coral color but my Seche Vite was all gloopy so my nails turned out horrible. Then Monday (after a stressful day at work picking at my nails) I took off the polish and tried again with the same coral color but used my Essie top coat. Wow, forgot how long it takes for non Seche Vite top coat to dry. After a couple of hours I still had the bed sheet imprints in my nails. UGH! Finally, Wednesday I stopped by Target and picked up fresh Seche Vite. I also picked up a new nail color, SinfulColors "Hazard" which is a softer coral, just what I was wanting. I've checked out SinfulColors before, but wasn't sure how the polish would be with it only costing $1.99. So far, I'm happy (especially since I used my fresh Seche Vite!).

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...