Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Thursday, March 7, 2013

{Mandy} Pacifica Blood Orange Body Butter


In January's Ipsy.com glam bag I received the Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter. I'm terrible about using the products I receive, which is completely silly. I didn't get around to testing this one until last night. I'm extremely picky about lotions and the like.

I don't like for my skin to feel oily or have that sheen after. Lately, every moisturizer I've tried on my super dry skin has been greasy feeling and takes forever to soak in. I didn't have high hopes for this one because I have found that most body butters apply exactly how I hate for lotions to apply.

Pleasantly, I found the Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter soaks in quickly and does not leave greasy finger prints on everything I touch! My Ipsy package contained a mini (2.5 oz) tube of the body butter but I can definitely see myself considering buying the full size tube once this is all used up! Good job Pacifica on this formula. A+


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...