Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Saturday, March 23, 2013

{Mandy} Nails: JulieG Gumdrops collection "Crushed Candy"


I pre-ordered the JulieG gumdrops collection from Jessie's Girl because I've been wanting to try JulieG polishes for a while. These are the textured glitter polishes that seem to be popping up in a lot of brands right now, which I didn't realize at first. Not that it's a bad thing, since I've been wanting to try that type of polish. I tried out "Crushed Candy" first and let me just swoon and tell y'all how IMPRESSED I am with this polish.

This is ONE coat. One. Onnnne. Can you believe that? Look at the coverage!! Seriously can't stop looking at it on my nails. It's a beautiful purple shade with micro and larger pieces of glitter. It's unlike anything else I own. Thrilled with this purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...