Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

{Mandy} Illamasqua Speckled Nail Varnish in "Fragile"


1. Two coats of Zoya "Get Even" ridge filler
2. Two coats of Illamasqua "Fragile"
3. Butter London Hardwear quick dry top coat


I've had this polish for a few weeks but haven't used it yet...mostly because I wanted to wait until it was a bit more spring like outside. I decided to give it a try last night. This is my first Illamasqua polish, and while I was hesitant to pay $16 for it, I went ahead and took the plunge since I hear great things about the brand.

Let me just say, I'm so glad I bought this one. A gorgeous blue that looks like a speckled robin egg. It goes on smoothly, dries quickly and just overall has a great application and wear. Now I want all of the colors in this little collection!

(Please excuse my horrible cuticles. I'm actually reposting this since my friend Kelly thought the polish was gray. Hoping the color comes out better in this photo.)

Available at Sephora (Click click) and probably other retailers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...