Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Thursday, March 21, 2013

{Mandy} Balm palette "Shady Lady Vol 3"










I used the Balm Shady Lady Vol 3 for this look. I've owned this palette for some time but haven't really used it much. Since I'm trying to use what I own and not buy a lot of new makeup, I gave this a go.

For the base I used Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original), then on my lid, from the Shady Lady Vol 3 palette I patted on "Racy Kacy" with a Mac 239.  I took that color all the up into my crease and a little beyond that. Then, I used a Sigma E45 brush to apply "Open to Offers Olwen" in the crease. For under the brow, I applied "Envious Erin" with a Sigma E50 brush.

I finished off the look using a deluxe sample of Pop Beauty mascara I received in an Ipsy.com glam bag.

All products I used are linked below.





Here's a rundown of everything I used:

Face:
Blush: Urban Decay powder blush in "Fetish"

Base:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) - eyes

Lid: 
the Balm Shady Lady Vol 3 palette "Racy Kacy"

Crease:
the Balm Shady Lady Vol 3 palette "Open to Offers Olwen"

Highlight under brow:
the Balm Shady Lady Vol 3 palette "Envious Erin"

Liner:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on liner in "Zero"

Brows:
Sigma Beauty Brow Kit

Lashes: 
(top) Pop Beauty mascara
(bottom) same as above

Lips:
N/A

Brushes: 
Eye Lid: Mac 239 brush
Crease: Sigma E45 Small tapered blending brush
Under brow bone: Sigma E50 Lg Fluff brush
Liner on top lashes: N/A
Foundation: Sigma F80 Flat top synthetic kabuki
Concealer: Sigma F70 Concealer brush
Face Powder: Sigma F20 Large powder
Blush: Sigma F40 Large angled contouring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...