Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Things I Love: {Mandy} ModCloth

I've never really been a dresses kinda girl. Skirts are iffy but easier because I find them more comfy than a dress. But the past few days I've been really wanting something cute and swishy. I online shopped and picked out a few dresses I loved and had Boyfriend vote on them. 

I ended up going with the one he liked best because it's simple and easy to wear year round, I think.


It will be cute during the cold months paired with tights and a cardigan and then with sandals and no cardi in summer. I like the gray especially since I'm not a black wearer when it comes to 'tops'.

I've been perusing Modcloth ever since I ordered the dress and they shipped it. They add new merch daily.

Wouldn't this be an adorable outfit?! I'm such a fan of polka dots, especially black and white. I'm thinking, white tee tucked in, under the sweater? Some cute ballet flats.





I also really like this little dress too. It could be great for all seasons, as well. Once I know if the gray dress fits, I might consider ordering this one. I really want to start putting more effort into my work attire since I actually do work on my makeup. It's silly not to do the entire ensemble.



Back during the summer I posted an entry about a pair of Hello Kitty ballet flats I bought. I picked those up from Modcloth but the gray dress will be my first clothing. I'm pretty psyched!

4 comments:

  1. I love Modcloth, & those are all super cute! Can't wait to see how you like it. My only thing with Modcloth is that the 2 dresses I've ordered are both by-golly short. And I say that as a practical munchkin, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very impressed with it. Arrived quickly and it's great quality. It's snug on my boobs (not shocking) so I'm hoping as I keep working out, I'll be able to fit into it perfectly. It's actually NOT too short, which I was worried about. I'm not tall, as you know but I agree, some things are crazy short. This hits below my knees, maybe mid-calf.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't it cute?! I was really excited when it arrived. Looks just like what I expected.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...