Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Sunday, January 27, 2013

{Ashley} Nails

The last time I did my nails was WELL before Christmas. I keep meaning to do them but the weekends get away from me. Today, I forced myself to be productive, so laundry got finished & put away, showered early, picked out outfit for tomorrow, and had dinner before 8pm. Which meant I had time to finally do my nails!

For my fingernails I used Zoya "Carey" for all the nails and essie luxeffects "stroke of brilliance" over "Carey" for an accent nail. I used the essie color before and loved the effect. Depending on the color under it, it goes from silver to blue.

For my toe nails I used OPI "Kiss Me On My Tulips" from their 2012 spring collection. This is one of my favorite colors and I need to breakdown and buy the full bottle because my mini bottle is almost empty!

Hope you enjoy and have a great week!

Zoya "Carey" with essie "stroke of brilliance" as accent

Please forgive my ugly feet, but OPI "Kiss Me On My Tulips" on my toes

1 comment:

  1. I love that red polish on your toes very cute! I also love the name of your blog cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...