Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Monday, January 14, 2013

{Ashley} MPC: Holidays/Winter


Well I'm a complete failure lately. Last time I posted was for the Halloween Challenge. What have I been doing with my life? Answer: Working, traveling, working, traveling, sleep, working, traveling. In theory the new year brings no plans. In reality, I have about 2 weekends through the end of March with no plans. BUT, I'm going to try to be better about updating, someone yell at me if I'm not.

So today I thought I would mix the Makeup Prompt Challenge that I skipped (Holidays) with the new one, Winter! I've included my outfit today, because seriously, loved this entire look. Please forgive the pics, meant to take them at work with better lighting, but the day got away from me.


Outfit 
Blazer: Cato ($15 on clearance after Christmas)
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Cato
Boots: Avenue (3rd times the charm with these apparently! 1st time I wore them was in NYC, bad idea when chasing idiots all over that town, blisters, blisters everywhere, but I'm a tough girl and survived. 2nd time I was walking back to my office at work when my heel slipped on hardwood floor and I twisted my ankle pretty severely. 3rd time was today and NO INCIDENTS!)


Makeup 
Face 
Concealers: Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller, Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer & Treatment (Fair/Light)
Foundation: Revlon Photoready foundation in 001 Ivory, Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder (Light 01) 
Blush: MAC Mineralize Blush in "Moon River" (This is a color I've had forever but rarely use, I like it, but it gives me more shimmer than actual color) 

Eye Base 
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) 

Lid & Highlight 
(lid) stila "cha cha"
(crease & outer corner) L'Oreal Project Runway "The Mystic's Gaze" palette - green (I bought this before the holidays, I like the colors, but I'm not in love with this palette as much as I am with the 1st gen Project Runway that I have)
(highlight & blend) stila "coy"

Brows 
Nothing - forgot

Lashes
Clinique High Impact Mascara in “Black” 

Liners 
(top lash line & lower water line) Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on pencil "Zero"

Brushes
MAC 239





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...