Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Thursday, December 20, 2012

{Mandy} MPC: Office Christmas luncheon



The company I work for does a luncheon for full time employees as well as a Christmas party for all employees. I don't usually attend the party but I do go to the luncheon. This year I went more golden on the eyes. I really like how it turned out. This is my first venture for Makeup Prompt Challenge this season. Don't forget to share yours with us!


Here's a rundown of everything I used:
Face:
Blush: Mac powder blush in "Fun n Games"

Base:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) - eyes

Lid: 
Urban Decay in "Half Baked" from NAKED palette

Crease:
Urban Decay in "Half Baked" from NAKED palette and in outer corner, Urban Decay in "Dark Horse" from NAKED palette

Highlight under brow:
Urban Decay in "Sin" from NAKED palette

Liner:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on liner in "Zeroon bottom lash/water line

Brows:
N/A I ran late and forgot my brows *cries*

Lashes: 
(top) Clinique High Impact mascara in "Black"
(bottom) Clinique Bottom Lash mascara in "Black"

Lips:
N/A

Brushes: 
Eye Lid: Mac 239 brush
Crease: Mac 217 for outer corner
Under brow bone: Sigma E50 Lg Fluff brush
Liner on top lashes: N/A
Foundation: Sigma F80 Flat top synthetic kabuki
Concealer: Sigma F70 Concealer brush
Face Powder: Sigma F20 Large Powder
Blush: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...