Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Friday, November 30, 2012

{Mandy} SEC Championship Look

It's no secret here on the blog that I'm a University of Alabama football fan. Tomorrow is the SEC Championship game against Georgia Bulldogs (ROLL TIDE! *sorry Ash!*) so I decided to be festive for work -- Crimson colored sweater and make up (as seen in my video post).

I've put myself on a "new unnecessary spending" diet for a while. My goal is to start using the makeup I already own and seeing what different looks I can come up with. Not surprisingly, I have things I haven't used yet. Oops. 




I started out with a base of Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original). On my lid I used "Toasted" and a touch of "Hustle" from the Urban Decay Naked palette, taking that up into my crease a little further than I usually do. 

In the crease I used Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in "Bent", applying with a Mac 239 brush. The shadow is no longer available but it's the color they have displayed on their site. I picked it up from HauteLook during one of their Urban Decay sales. It's possible it may pop up there again but *shrugs* Who really knows? They are random. I blended out Bent using a Sigma E35.

For the highlight, under the brow I used "Sin" from Urban Decay Naked palette. I tightlined the top lashes with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in "Zero". I used the same on my bottom water line. To line my top lashes I used Mac Fluidline in "Blacktrack", applying with a Sigma E05. My mascara is Mary Kay Lash Love in "I heart Black". I've been using a sample my consultant gave me. I have to say, I'm not wild about the way the brush is made but the product itself seems to be a good formula. Maybe the brush being weird is just because it's the trial size? I don't know.

I finished it all out with my Sigma Beauty Brow Kit. I really really love that thing.






Here's a rundown of everything I used:
Face:

Base:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) - eyes

Lid: 
Urban Decay in "Toasted" and a dab of "Hustle" from Naked Palette

Crease:
Urban Decay Deluxe shadow in "Bent"

Highlight under brow:
Urban Decay in "Sin" from Naked Palette

Liner:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on liner in "Zero" (top tightline and bottom waterline); Mac Fluidline in "Blacktrack"

Brows:
Sigma Beauty Brow Kit

Lashes: 
(top and bottom) Mary Kay Lash Love in "I heart Black"

Lips:
N/A

Brushes: 
Eye Lid: Mac 239 brush
Crease: Sigma E35 Tapered Blending Brush
Under brow bone: Sigma E50 Lg Fluff brush
Liner on top lashes: Sigma E05 Eye Liner Brush
Foundation: Sigma F80 Flat top synthetic kabuki
Concealer: Sigma F70 Concealer brush
Face Powder: Sigma F20 Large Powder
Blush: Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...