Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Friday, November 30, 2012

{Mandy} Hauls for Black Friday, Vacation, And a couple of favorites

I filmed this first video Thursday night (last night) and didn't realize the entire thing was blurry until the very end.

I tried again this morning before work and had to refilm twice. Oy.

Things I learned through this filming-- I buy way too much shit. It was a slap in the face. I'm going to work on that now. Phew. Also, I really need a better video filming lens. The 50mm I use is terrible.

So on to the video(s) -- see under the cut







Things I rambled about:
Urban Decay Naked
Urban Decay Smoked 
Red Carpet Gel Polish Pro 45 Kit
Butter London Backstage Basics Set
Butter London "Bluey"
CHI Ultra Flat Iron
Zoya Goldie
Zoya Toni
Zoya Gilty Pleasures Gift Set
Zoya Storm

Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
Phillip Phillips



1 comment:

  1. You're too cute. I think I can guess who was knocking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...