Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Thursday, November 1, 2012

{Ashley} MPC: Halloween/All Saints Day

HELLO! Have you missed me? If not, just lie and say you have.

Things have been insane around here, especially at work. I've been pulling 11+ hour days all week, so today I'm making myself stop & post this! YAY!

Since I was so exhausted yesterday, I didn't get a chance to take pics of my makeup when I got home. I did a pretty orange look for Halloween. Oh well. So, for the prompt challenge this week I thought I'd celebrate the day after Halloween, or All Saints Day, by celebrating one of my favorite fictional saints, Saint Marcus of the Twilight Saga. And in case you've been living under a rock, TWO WEEKS UNTIL BREAKING DAWN PART 2!!! RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU'RE EXCITED! Alright, put your hands down. Here's the makeup breakdown. Happy Thursday loves!


Makeup 
Face 
Concealers: Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller, Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer & Treatment (Fair/Light)
Foundation: Revlon Photoready foundation in 001 Ivory (YAY so glad to have my foundation back), Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder (Light 01) 
Blush: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Petticoat" 

Eye Base 
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) 

Lid & Highlight 
(lid) Maybelline Color Tattoo "Pomegranate Punk" and stila "terracotta" over
(crease & outer corner) MAC "Vainglorious" 
(inner corner) smashbox "Smashing Wrap" with MAC "Short Shorts" over
(highlight & blend) MAC "Short Shorts"

Brows 
Nothing - forgot

Lashes
Clinique High Impact Mascara in “Black” 

Liners 
(top lash line & lower water line) Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on pencil "Zero"
(lower lash line) MAC "Vainglorious" 

Brushes
MAC 239 & elf Eyeshadow "C" Brush for applying Maybelline Color Tattoo

Pardon the hair in my face.

Same hair in the face.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...