Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Thursday, October 11, 2012

{Mandy} Eye of the Day using Urban Decay and Mary Kay

I had an appointment with a Mary Kay rep after work so I decided I'd better do something on my eyes. I went with purples because I was wearing my purple suede boots. It just so happened that one of my purples is a Mary Kay color sooooo I grabbed it.

I used Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister on my lid. DEAL ALERT: UD is having their 20% Friends and Family Sale right now. It ends on Oct 13th so you better hurry!! I bought the shadow through a HauteLook promotion recently and hadn't used it yet. It's actually $6 on Urban Decay's site right now and you'd get 20% off of that. I like that it has some iridescence. You can just barely see it in the pictures.

In the crease I used Mary Kay Sweet Plum and for the highlight, under my brows, I used Mac eye shadow in Shroom. Under my lower lashes I added a Mary Kay eye shadow in Peacock Blue with an angled eye liner brush. I only applied it from the outside corner to about half way to the middle. I did my water line in Urban Decay eye liner in Mildew.










Here's a rundown of everything I used:


Face:
Moisturizer: None
Foundation: Neutrogena "Skin Clearing" liquid foundation in "Nude"
Blush: Mac Blush Ombre in "Vintage Grape"

Base:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) - eyes

Lid: 
Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister

Crease:
Mary Kay Sweet Plum 

Highlight under brow:
Mac eye shadow in Shroom

Liner:
Mary Kay eye shadow in Peacock Blue, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on liner in Mildew (bottom)

Brows:
Sigma Beauty Brow Kit

Lashes: 
(top) Clinique High Impact mascara in "Black"
(bottom) Clinique Bottom Lash mascara in "Black"

Lips:
N/A

Brushes: 
Eye Lid: Mac 239 brush
Crease: Mac 217
Under brow bone: Sigma E50 Lg Fluff brush
Liner on bottom lash: Sigma E65 Angled brush
Foundation: Sigma F80 Flat top synthetic kabuki
Concealer: Sigma F70 Concealer brush
Face Powder: Sigma F20 Large Powder
Blush: Mac 109 brush


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...