Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Monday, October 8, 2012

{Ashley} Outfit of the Day

Today was the first truly cool day we've had. It is supposed to warm back up by mid-week, but only to the 70's. It was a perfect day to bust out one of my new fall tops!

Outfit:
Poncho from Cato (mentioned it in my transition into fall video), white long sleeve top underneath from Old Navy, black trousers from Lane Bryant, and black ankle boots from Avenue that I have had forever.

Makeup:
Used a Maybelline Color Tattoo shade (Pomegranate Punk) - go ahead, tell me you are surprised. ;) Anyway, I used it on my lid then covered it with stila eyeshadow in "terracotta". Great effect, really pumped up both colors by using them together (pictures aren't great, but I was rushing tonight). Outer corner & crease I used the pink/burgundy color from the Lorac palette (no name on it, sorry, but pictured below). Finally on my cheeks I used one of my favorite all time blushes; MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Petticoat". The rich color with gold highlights is perfect for fall.




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...