Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

{Ashley} Outfit of the Day

Just a quick post showing an outfit I wore the past Friday. We only get to wear jeans at work once a month, and even then we have to pay $10 to be able to wear jeans. Don't get me started on the absurdity of this.

However, after traveling Wednesday and Thursday, I was HAPPY to get to wear jeans. The top I picked up at Nordstrom Rack while in Dallas with the amazing Shannon. The jeans I've had forever, I think I grabbed them at Kohl's. And the boots you'll remember as part of my "Transition Into Fall" video, the $15 boots from Target. I was so excited to get to wear them and they are SUPER comfy. They wil probably get worn out this year.

Makeup, I went a little more dramatic than normal. On the lid I used one of my all time favorite eye shadows: MAC "Vile Violet". I paired it with the grey and highlight color from the Urban Decay naked palette. For my blush, I used another favorite product: MAC Mineralize Blush in "Sakura".

I really dig this outfit & makeup look. I'll probably be rocking it into the winter. I'm thinking I could still pull off the shirt, even with a long-sleeve t-shirt underneath instead of a tank top. We shall see!




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...