Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Friday, September 14, 2012

{Jen} MPC Look: College Colors Day "Elon Phoenix"

It's about time I got my look for this challenge posted, now that we're already in the middle of the next one. #eternalprocrastinator
I'm a fourth generation Elon U graduate, but I've been a diehard UNC fan since I could say Tar Heel. That made opening day of football season juuuuuuuust a bit awkward this year (UNC 62 Elon 0). So I figured I'd throw the Elon University Phoenix a bone and use their colors, maroon & gold, as my inspiration. Plus, I just wasn't in the mood to do a light blue look. Here's what I came up with! xoxo





More pix and deets after the break...



Face:
Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Face Protect
Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15
Finishing Powder: Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
Blush: MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling
Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt

Eye Primer:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
Lid: 
Inner half: the Balm Jet-Setting Jennifer from Shady Lady
Outer half: MAC Chessa from Marche aux Puces duo

Crease:
MAC Raving Mad from On the Hunt duo and Stilla Terracotta
MAC Cranberry in deep crease to redden the color

Highlight under brow:
good question. i'm doing this from memory and i can't remember now. sorry!

Liner:
Upper: tightlined with Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero
Lower waterline: Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Baked
Lower lashline: Stilla Terracotta on outer half and MAC Chessa on inner half
Lashes: 
Upper: MAC False Lashes in False Black
Lower: Clinique Bottom Lash mascara in Black

Lips:
nothing in the picture, but i did an nude gloss for the look

Brushes: 
Eye Lid: MAC 213
Crease: MAC 226 & 219
Lashline: MAC 208
Foundation: Sigma F80 & P80 Flat top synthetic kabukis
Face Powder: MAC 187
Blush: Sonia Kashuk blush brush
Face Highlight: Benefit fantail

2 comments:

  1. I really like this on you! Makes your eyes pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweets! I think that's why I have so many e/s colors in this family. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...