Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Saturday, September 29, 2012

{Ashley} Ulta Deals

I just walked out of Ulta for under $15. Will miracles never cease?

Found my favorite foundation finally in my shade (lighter than albino, nearly ghost). Also picked up another NYC jumbo eye pencil in Strawberry Milk to hopefully bounce up my pale pink looks.

But my fav purchase was something I've become more interested in lately: red lipstick. I have a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in a peach color which I really like. So decided to grab the red color "Romantic". I like these because you can build up the color. The picture below is with a couple of swipes of the color. Like the other color, the red has a minty taste.

So, thoughts on me with red lips? PS - Dawgs play Tennessee today, thus the red outfit.

I'll probably do a video later today & blog my MPC tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...