Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Saturday, September 15, 2012

{Ashley} MPC: Last of Summer



Today I had a couple of guests join me in my Last of Summer look for this week's Makeup Prompt Challenge. I went for a watermelon look, using pinks and greens. For my niece we went with purples and pinks, and for my sister-in-law Heidi we went for a chartreuse/gold look.

I go through the majority of the products in the video, but any questions, let me know. For all of the looks I used the MAC 239 brush, and the green in my look I used the Sigma large angled blending brush.

Me

SIL Heidi

1 comment:

  1. how cute are you lovely ladies?!! enjoyed the lil quickie (heh) video :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...