Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Monday, September 24, 2012

{Ashley} Haute Look Haul & Look: stila

I'm back! Well, for a minute. I am in the midst of a month of travel insanity. I was in Atlanta 2 weekends ago and Dallas Wednesday-Sunday of last week (Wed-Fri was work, Fri-Sun was fun). I leave this Wednesday after work for Daytona for work and return Thursday night. Next week I leave Wednesday after work for NYC for work and return Friday afternoon.

So I've been a little AWOL. I've been promising to go through my Haute Look haul for a while now. Rather than go through everything all at once, I thought I would review and do a look with each one.

So to start, I picked up the stila "santa monica blvd eye shadow set" which includes "coy", "mystic", and "poise". For my look today, I used "coy" as a highlight, "mystic" on the lid and lower lash line, and "poise" on the outer half and brow bone.

I dig the colors. "coy", like other soft pink colors, doesn't show up on my skin very well, even with primer, and I had to go a little light when using "poise" - a little goes a long way there. Over all, definitely a palette that will be in the every day rotation, especially with such rich colors that look nice for fall.



IDK why I took this pic crooked. stila "santa monica blvd eye shadow set"

stila "santa monica blvd eye shadow set"

L-R: "coy", "mystic", "poise" - used NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk under the colors 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...