Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Saturday, September 29, 2012

{Ashley} Haul & Rambles



Ramble, ramble, ramble. Tired h00r = rambly h00r. I did get some sleep, but, alas, still ramble.

In this video I discuss some recent purchases from Haute Look, Ulta, and Target. Did I mention I rambled a lot in this one? So. Yeah. Please ignore that and my double chin.

Final score on Georgia/Tennessee game: Georgia 51/Tennessee 44. BOO YEAH! Way to sic 'em 'Dawgs! Bragging rights for another year. Don't worry, I'll cheer you on next week Tennessee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...