Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Thursday, August 16, 2012

{Mandy} Things I Love: Hello Kitty "Head of the Class" Collection

If you follow me on twitter you know I really love college football. Mostly SEC. Specifically ALABAMA. You also know that I am a big fan of the Hello Kitty. She even inspired my user name. I have lots of merch, given to me by friends and family, or purchased by myself.

Football season is coming up. 'Our' first game is on September 1st and I AM PUMPED. As someone that is always looking for anything crimson colored or hounds tooth I was really excited when Cari tweeted this!

I just had to share because it's the combination of two of my favorite things. Does this mean that hounds tooth will be "in" this fall??? I HOPE SO!







There is even nail art where the hearts of the HK packet are hounds tooth!!

2 comments:

  1. Girlfriend!!! You and I are one in the same!! My favorite thing EVER is HK and I am all about Alabama. I rock the crimson and houndstooth proudly! Can't wait for this to come out! Great post, sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *high five* HK Tiders FTW! It's out already and I might be staring at it all in my cart. Keep telling myself "NO" but but but!!!! I'm wondering what are the chances of it being sold out?! EEP.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...