Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Friday, August 10, 2012

{Mandy} Look: Aquaish

This one is really simple but I like it. I wasn't a big fan of this loose pigment when I first bought it. I've actually  owned it for a long time but after trying it once and not liking it, it's just been sitting in the drawer I store my shadows in. I decided to try it out again today because it matched the top I was wearing to work perfectly. Glad I gave it another chance but I love how the color looks. It makes me want to order more of their colors actually.

I like how the look turned out, especially since I only used two shadows!






My nose looks huge in the face picture. Bugs me. I know it's just the angle of the camera but meh.


Face:
Moisturizer: Philosophy Hope in a Jar
Foundation: Neutrogena "Skin Clearing" liquid foundation in "Nude"
Finishing Powder: Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
Concealer: Eve Pearl Salmon in Light/Medium
Blush: Mac powder blush in "Darkly My Dear"

Base:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) - eyes
Mac Prep & Prime - lips

Lid: 
Beauty from the Earth in "Jaded" - all over lid

Crease:
Beauty from the Earth in "Jaded" - all over lid 

Highlight under brow:
Mac "Shroom" eye shadow

Liner:
(bottom only) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on in "Binge" [navy]

Brows:
Maybelline Great Lash in "Clear"

Lashes: 
(top) Clinique High Impact mascara in "Black"
(bottom) Clinique Bottom Lash mascara in "Black"

Lips:
Mac lipstick in "Quiet Please"

Brushes: 
Eye Lid: Mac 239 brush
Under brow bone: Sigma E50 Lg Fluff brush
Foundation: Sigma F80 Flat top synthetic kabuki
Face Powder: Sigma F20 Large Powder
Blush: Mac 109 brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...