Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Saturday, August 25, 2012

{Mandy} SHOES!!!! Yellow Hello Kitty flats

Week before last I was rambling around online and stumbled onto ModCloth. I've never bought from them but their stuff is adorable (not so affordable though). I went directly to the "Sale" stuff and came across something that made me GASP.

What might that be?

Well, it's these little gems.



I told myself "NO" rather sternly. But then I noticed they only had one pair left in my size. We all know I've mentioned how I'm a sucker for a good deal... I'm also a sucker for a "it's the last one!" I've been shopping too many times, fell in love with something, not bought it but went back later and it's gone. Learned my lesson on that, so I snapped these up lickity split. They are perfect for me. Hello Kitty. Cherries.

The best part was, until they arrived and I pulled them out of the box today, I didn't realize THE SOLES ARE PINK and covered in bows. My heart.



And the HK head embossed on the heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...