Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

{Mandy} FOTD: Using Fall in Aspen by BFTE Cosmetics

I did this look using my new Beauty From the Earth mini collection in "Fall in Aspen". I was pretty happy with how it turned out! I wish I had gone up a bit higher with the burgundy-ish color [Vamp] on my lid, if I had, this could work for my College Colors look for Makeup Prompt Challenge.

Click Picture to Enlarge

Click Picture to Enlarge

Click Picture to Enlarge


Face:
Moisturizer: Philosophy Hope in a Jar
Foundation: Neutrogena "Skin Clearing" liquid foundation in "Nude"
Blush: Mac powder blush in "Darkly My Dear"

Base:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) - eyes
Mac Prep & Prime - lips

Lid: 
Beauty from the Earth in "Vamp" - all over lid

Crease:
Beauty from the Earth in "Autumn" and Beauty from the Earth in "Gable

Highlight under brow:
Mac "Shroom" eye shadow

Liner:
(bottom only) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on liner in a brown shade I can't recall the name of

Brows:
Maybelline Great Lash in "Clear"

Lashes: 
(top) Clinique High Impact mascara in "Black"
(bottom) Clinique Bottom Lash mascara in "Black"

Lips:
Burts Bees Lip Balm [I'm obsessed with this stuff]

Brushes: 
Eye Lid: Mac 239 brush
Under brow bone: Sigma E50 Lg Fluff brush
Foundation: Sigma F80 Flat top synthetic kabuki
Face Powder: Sigma F20 Large Powder
Blush: Mac 109 brush



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...