Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

{Ashley} Makeup Prompt Challenge: College Colors - Toe Nails

In celebration of College Colors Day on Friday, I painted my toe nails OPI "Red Hot Ayers Rock" for my Georgia Bulldogs! Go Dawgs! I grew up in Georgia & attended (online) Marketing Research classes there!

PS - I'll also be cheering on Alabama Crimson Tide this weekend against Michigan. I went to OSU my freshman year and graduated from University of Cincinnati. You can't live in Ohio for any length of time without learning to loathe Michigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...