Welcome!

We're four southern girls that love beauty products and fashiony things. Please feel free to browse around and get to know us. Be sure to subscribe to the email feed to get updates about our Makeup Prompt Challenge.



xoxo Ashley, Heather, Mandy, & Jen

Thursday, August 23, 2012

{Ashley} I have Fuchsia Fever

I went back to Target today. Returned the foundation I picked up Tuesday that was the wrong shade. While I was there I picked up another Maybelline Color Tattoo limited edition color, Fuchsia Fever. I looked for the limited edition neutrals but didn't see them at the Uptown Charlotte Target. But do not fear. I'll be hitting a SuperTarget this weekend for groceries!

Also, an update on the Maybelline Color Show in Shocking Seas. Unfortunately there was chipping the next day and by today I was missing a lot of nail polish. I've seen others say they are getting 4 days out of the collection, so maybe I just used too light of a coat. I'll update if I wear again.

Finally, Mandy sent me ANOTHER deal (indirectly this time, she tweeted it, but she knows I can't pass up deals!). Zoya nail polish was buy 1 get 1 free with free shipping if you get 6 bottles. Details on the deal can be found here. If you don't have a Zoya account or haven't heard of Zoya, go check them out, and if you click here you get a free bottle of nail polish for signing up! Some of my favorite nail polishes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our little blog! So sorry to have activated word verification but we are having major issues with bots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...